Commit to be 6 pack abs holder by Aug 09

I don't say I have ever had 6 pack abs in my life.
It was maybe 3 years ago.. no.. 5 years ago.. I don't remember I had it before.. :p

But recently I have been busy at work and study and cleaning room... bla bla bla..
What I am saying is I have been just lazy.

Now the time has come to be 6pack abs holder again.
Because there will be beach party in Japan at Yuigahama beach on 23th Aug.

The event called maniacbeach.
Last 2 years I went for the party and it was quite a fun.

Besides, I am more marine guy rather than mountain.
Anyway my point is I am aiming to have 6 pack to be exhibitionist for that day.

I signed up 20 session of PT (personal trainer) and started controling my diet.
Talk about controling diet, there is conditions as below.
  • Ban any oily especially fried stuff
  • Ban any carbo stuff after 6pm on Mon to Fri.
  • Eat more chicken breast, fish, and less pork, beef.
You can do it!
Let's do it!

Comments